Mercury and food intolerances
Taken from: www.dams.cc
DAMS Intl. 1079 Summit Ave St Paul MN 55105 800-311-6265
Mercury and food intolerances: common causes of chronic conditions related to leaky gut and intestinal dysfunction such as ulcerative colitis, IBS, Crohn’s, eczema, psoriasis, food allergies, arthritis, ADHD, and autoimmune disease; and treatments that improve these conditions.
When intestinal permeability is increased, food and nutrient absorption is impaired. Dysfunction in intestinal permeability can result in leaky gut syndrome, where larger molecules and toxins in the intestines can pass through the membranes and into the blood, triggering immune response (6). Progressive damage can occur to the intestinal lining, eventually allowing disease-causing bacteria, undigested food particles, and toxins to pass directly into the blood stream. Dysfunctions in intestinal permeability have been found to be associated with diseases such as leaky gut syndrome (LGS), ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn’s disease, CFS, eczema, psoriasis, food allergies, autoimmune disease, and arthritis (1abcdefgh, 2b,6).
For more visit here
- Popular Big Pharma blood pressure drug linked to gluten sensitivity, Celiac disease
- Do you Soak your Nuts and Seeds? Start now and improve your digestion!
- FOOD COMBINING MAY BE THE KEY FOR YOUR DIGESTIVE HEALTH – PART IV (FATS)
- FOOD COMBINING MAY BE THE KEY FOR YOUR DIGESTIVE HEALTH – PART III (CARBOHYDRATES)
- FOOD COMBINING MAY BE THE KEY FOR YOUR DIGESTIVE HEALTH – PART II (PROTEIN)
- FOOD COMBINING MAY BE THE KEY FOR YOUR DIGESTIVE HEALTH – PART I (THE THEORY)
- 10 Foods That Fight Inflammation
- Wrong Nutrition
- Acidulus Enviroment – Free Radicals
- Chelation and the Klenner Protocol